Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Paid in directly at any branch of the Nationwide Building Society, or online, to the account of Zimbabwe Partnership Trust, Account No 33333334 Sort Code 07-00-93 quoting reference 0216/704206836 (Please advise Roger Prime, ZPT Secretary, of your donation)
- Online donations can be made at give.net/20174075
- By using Charities Aid Foundation or Stewardship Services
- By standing order using the Standing Order form below and advising Roger Prime, ZPT Secretary by mail or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By handing directly to one of our trustees.
- By cheque made payable to Zimbabwe Partnership Trust and mailing to: Roger Prime, ZPT Secretary, c/o address on leaflets (please note that, following the introduction of new scanning machines at Nationwide Building Society, branches are no longer able to process cheques that have writing on the back of the cheque or a label affixed on the back.)
Gift Aid – If you pay Income Tax and would like to make your gift go further by signing a Gift Aid Declaration, please complete the form below and mail it or scan and email it to: Roger Prime, ZPT Secretary.